Notice how that doesn't say "packages." I am in the business to give you nothing
less than the best. Therefore I don't see how I can compromise your wedding by offering
lesser packages. You deserve the best and I offer nothing less.
For the $2,500 price the happy couple receives the following services and items:
- Two photographers
and one photographer’s assistant.
- Coverage of rehearsal, bride and groom getting ready, ceremony, reception, and
anything else related to your wedding.
- No additional location fees.
- An engagement session in the studio, at a location of your choice, or another
local picturesque setting with a CDROM of all images.
You may also choose to save this for a later family photo session in the studio.
12inch by 12inch album
with 50 pages of
professionally retouched images.
- A copy of all album photos on CDROM in high-resolution jpeg format.
- A copy of ALL images shot on DVDROM in high-resolution jpeg format.
- Lots and lots of candids in addition to posed photos and those
which capture your ceremony itself and the reception activities.
- A signed release allowing you do whatever you like with the image files.
Email them, make your own prints and albums, or post them on MySpace or Facebook.
- A backup copy of all image disks and signed release for you to keep in a safe place.
for at least three months with no advertisements, no watermarks, and no sales of prints.
All images are from the album and are available, for FREE, in high resolution
for anyone to download and make their own prints.
- Turn around time of around two months to the delivery of album,
discs, and online photos (although I try to get 100+ photos
online within 2 days
of your wedding).
. A new service being
offered for 2010 weddings that features a full video capture of your
ceremony and reception offered on a DVD.
What happens next?
Contact me so we
can discuss availability for your wedding date.
Feel free to ask me any questions and to
After we're sure your date is available I
like to meet with the bride, groom, and anyone
else involved in your decisions to look over
some sample albums. I like to take that
opportunity to get to know couples a little
better so I can be sure they are the
fun-loving happy people we like to work with.